Monday, November 23, 2009

So long dint updated my blog d ... hahaha .. bcoz i'm lazy ... ^^
hmm .. tat day my n my frens got a gathering ... haha ... so happy .. bcoz v so long dint gather d ... miss them ..
somemore tat day is Siok Mun birthday ... hahaha ... Wish her Happy Birthday ... ^^
They decided to gather at Yuan @ Subang Jaya for stimboat .. v reach there abt 9 pm d ... bcoz some of us is working d ... pity us ... T.T

Here is some my Pretty fren pic ... ^^
                                                  
                                                               * the bday girl ~mun~








                                                                       * bao e n me ... ^^



                                                           * mun e  (kawaii + pretty)^^



                                                             * mey e n me ^^


* mickey n me




hahahaha ... me n boey n mey e share a birthday present to mun mun ... hahaha ... is a monkey but is was cute n kuso ... hahaha ... Tats all ... ciaozzzz ...

0 comments: